It's exciting that you are considering volunteering!
Serving in a local church is a great way to grow in the Lord,
get to know people and share the love that God has deposited in your heart.
Some areas you can serve in are:
Summit Kids, Summit Teens, Prayer,
Helps Ministry, Puppet Ministry,
Worship Ministry, Audio Visual,
Helping Hands (ex. helping with meals after surgery), Outreach, Missions, Socials
To start your Volunteer journey, fill out this form
PRAYER LINES LINES
The Prayer Life Lines are members who partner in prayer for the needs of Summit Church and its members.
- Prayer partners pray together one day per week, for 1/2 hour, in the comfort of their own home, using their phone.
- Prayer partners keep you accountable to pray
- Prayer partnering helps you to grow in prayer and see more results
- Prayer is a vehicle that nutures your dedication to God
- Each prayer partner team prays for the same topic each week
- Prayer partnering brings church members together in unity
To find out more info on becoming a Prayer Line Line member, please fill out this form: